We educate people on how to save lives!! With these skills, people are able to respond to emergencies at their place of employment or in the public. Customers have been very pleased with our services and have asked us to expand the classes we offer.
- Additional courses will be added in the near future.
****** TV/DVD required for all courses *****
- First AID
- BLOOD BORNE PATHOGENS
- Emergency Oxygen
The first aid class offered is designed to provide the average student with knowledge and skills to care for an ill or injured person until advanced medical help arrives.
- One-Rescuer Adult CPR
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Medical Emergencies
- Illness Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies (basic class only)
*** First Aid Only classes available (does not include CPR/AED)
CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation)
Training sessions will vary in time, depending on what subjects are covered. Prerequisites may be required for certain classes.
We offer courses that utilize guidelines from nationally recognized programs. Each student will receive a certification card upon completion of class requirements.
Courses offered include:
- Heartsaver CPR for adults: Course includes one-rescuer adult CPR and conscious/unconscious choking techniques for adult victims.
- Heartsaver CPR for Infants and Children: Course includes infant and child one-rescuer CPR and conscious/unconscious choking techniques for both the infant and child.
- Heartsaver CPR for all ages: Course includes Adult, Child and Infant one-rescuer CPR and conscious/unconscious choking techniques for all ages.
- Health Care Provider: Course includes CPR for all ages with 1 and 2 person CPR, use of an AED, use of barrier devices & choking techniques for conscious/unconscious victims in all age groups.
- Heartsaver AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
** All CPR courses include AED training per AHA guidelines
Blood Borne Pathogens
1 1/2 hours; maximum of 20 students; OSHA requires annual training.
This training program is designed to meet OSHA requirements as outlined in the Blood Borne Pathogen Standard. The training program is designed to incorporate your company's Exposure Control Plan, making it company specific. A copy of the company's Exposure Control Pan should be mailed (not emailed) to Hands to Heart, LLC at least one week prior to class.
Found in the air we breathe, oxygen is necessary to help the human body survive. This training is designed to give participants knowledge on how to use emergency oxygen to help meet an ill or injured person's critical need for oxygen.