- WHO: We are professional instructors that have a passion to educate as many people as possible.
- WHAT: Provide training in CPR, First Aid, Automated External Defibrillators, Blood Borne Pathogens and Emergency Oxygen to help the public provide care to those in need until emergency help arrives.
- WHERE: We come to your facility as a convenience for the customer. The main client base is from Oshkosh to Green Bay; however, we do travel throughout Wisconsin for classes.
- WHEN: We offer classes based on the schedule of the customer. Monday & Wednesday evening and Saturday classes are also offered.
- WHY: Customer service is key when working in the community. We also strive for professionalism, promptness and satisfaction for our clients.
** INTEGRITY **
** COMPASSION **
** PURPOSE **
** GRATITUDE **
ONE LIFE SAVED IS REASON TO BE GRATEFUL!
We provide training classes which help individuals prepare for life-saving emergencies. Our goal is to train as many people as possible in the hopes lives will be saved. We make sure the students feel confident with their skills before they leave class. No one should be afraid to help in an emergency.
"Even a 61 year old man with a brain tumor knows the importance of AED's."
- Certified instructors in a variety of courses
- Master of Science degree with emphasis on training
- Vocational Degree in Respiratory Therapy
- Hands-on experience in hospital setting
- Over 30 combined years of teaching experience
- Excellent customer service
- Management & Facilitation skills